Some known facts:
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
"Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen." -Unknown
Fellow LiveJournalers, do not succomb to the healthcare plan Obama is offereing. Like auto insurance, the government will penalize you for not paying for healthcare and it will tax us even greater. I pay 32% worth of employment tax plus 8.25% for store tax, that's over 40% tax for making just a little over $60k a year!! I work close to 50 hours of stressful work a week and almost half of my paycheck goes into taxes!
So, just like the good old days when mobsters forced their protection on us, this insurance will be the same... DO NOT VOTE IT IN!!!