Does anyone else think they shouldn't bare children?
Does anyone else think they shouldn't bare children?
I let this thing go, like soo many other things in my life, just to come back and pretend I was never away... ;P
Life has been challenging and I like a challenge. I have been all sorts of happy and I have really been working on myself, but I still have a curse...not following through with wat I say.
I'm getting tired of it...saying one thing and doing the other or doing it beyond the time I told myself and others I'd do it. It's starting to really bug me and I really want to correct this behavior. Though, I must say, I have a patient person in my life that is motivating me to overcome this hurdle and I want to do it for myself, for her, and for others. I have no choice really, stay single and live with my bad habits or work them out bit by bit with someone...I choose the latter. :3
Other than that, I have 6 classes left to get my Bachelors degree in Business Administration with a minor in Marketing, and I made it through my 90 day probation with my new IT career with an Indian Organization with lots of room to move up and grow. I am really happy for this.
I have also been training with my bro for a July 16th Mountain Triathlon in Beaver Creek, Colorado. It will be a 1/2 mile swim, 9 mile mountain bike with 1500ft ele. climb, and a 3 mile run at 9,000ft elevation....I feel I am not training hard enough and I'm pretty certain of this. I have been commuting over 4 hours a day for my new job in LA and with tons of homework to do, I am having a hard time getting the everyday training in. I am still going to try my heart out and if I have to crawl to the finish line, I will!
Other than that, I still live in Riverside, my truck is paid off, my debt is following the same way, and I am living life!!! :D
Here are some recent photo's:
This day was amazing in Joshua Tree!!!!!
Limestone in the Santa Rosa mountains while hiking the Cactus Spring trail.
While hiking through the Cactus Spring trail, Jason, Dan and I found an old Cowboy Camp. "Wheee Haaaaw, I'm gunna make me some tea!"
Yeeeaaaahhh....I'm sure other people wondered how much toner is wasted in those Multifunction Printer Waste Containers... ;P Wheeee!
Well, I'm sure I can post more...so...here's one more:
"Seek not to understand, only accept. Women don't even know what they want, this "mystery" that men are trying to solve is actually quite simple. Women are generally an unsatisfied lot who spends their time over analyzing everything. Don't fall into the trap. Keep it simple, it's what men do best. Be calm and patient and consistent (not matter how much she is the opposite). But don't walk on eggshells for anyone, it's not worth it. And don't be afraid to point out a woman's bullshit, we know we're crazy and we're trying to contain it (the older ones are, anyway) Hearing that we're irrational helps us to back down to earth. but be gentle, women are both volatile and delicate." -Dawn
Good stuff good stuff. ^.^
Your result for The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test...
2 - The Helper - Helpers are warm, concerned, nurturing, and sensitive to other people's needs.
How to Get Along with Me
• Tell me that you appreciate me. Be specific.
• Share fun times with me.
• Take an interest in my problems, though I will probably try to focus on yours.
• Let me know that I am important and special to you.
• Be gentle if you decide to criticize me.
In Intimate Relationships
• Reassure me that I am interesting to you.
• Reassure me often that you love me.
• Tell me I'm attractive and that you're glad to be seen with me.
What I Like About Being aTWO
• being able to relate easily to people and to make friends
• knowing what people need and being able to make their lives better
• being generous, caring, and warm
• being sensitive to and perceptive about others' feelings
• being enthusiastic and fun-loving, and having a good sense of humor
What's Hard About Being a TWO
• not being able to say no
• having low self-esteem
• feeling drained from overdoing for others
• not doing things I really like to do for myself for fear of being selfish
• criticizing myself for not feeling as loving as I think I should
• being upset that others don't tune in to me as much as I tume in to them
• working so hard to be tactful and considerate that I suppress my real feelings
TWOs as Children Often
• are very sensitive to disapproval and criticism
• try hard to please their parents by being helpful and understanding
• are outwardly compliant
• are popular or try to be popular with other children
• act coy, precocious, or dramatic in order to get attention
• are clowns and jokers (the more extroverted TWOs), or quiet and shy (the more introverted TWOs)
TWOs as Parents
• are good listeners, love their children unconditionally, and are warm and encouraging (or suffer guilt if they aren't)
• are often playful with their children
• wonder: "Am I doing it right?" "Am I giving enough?" "Have I caused irreparable damage?"
• can become fiercely protective
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele, The Enneagram Made Easy. Discover the 9 Types of People.
Harper: San Francisco, 1994, 161 pages
I'm going to try a new product, Colonix. It has the same ingredients of the Paraway Pack I usually use and there is a good discount if you buy a 3 month treatment. I normally do a 1 month regime, but I've been feeling the need to do a super mondo cleanse after watching "Monsters Inside Me" on Animal Planet every Wednesday at 9pm. ;P
And here's a video that finally convinced me, retrieved from this site (not for the squeamish):
UPDATE: I decided on Ultimate Colon Cleanse because they include a free probiotic in each pack, plus they don't charge you for 30 days while you try it out!!!
30 Day Free Trial I just ordered 3 packages using a off coupon: 10OFFUCC
The total was about $160 and won't be billed for 30 days or ever if the product doesn't work (or I say it doesn't).... Muhahahahahaha!!! ...but it should. ;}
I should stock up now before they run out......
I like to save things....
Yes, it's a synthetic turf made from recycled plastics... You do /not/ want to fall and slide on that stuff!!!
I, for one, is opposed to synthetic turf. We need more plants in this world, not chemical releasing compounds. Sure it may save water, but another reason we have the stuff is to absorb CO2....the ocean can only absorb soo much until the Ph is affected...and no one wants to swim in an acidic ocean! ...not even our marine life or plankton...which produce clouds and rain: http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/en.....ktoncloud.html
Just say no to synthetic turf..
This is luv, looky here:
It makes me all teary eyed....Moar green! MOAR!! *wipes the tears*
Ask, I'm ready!
She played out in Santa Monica, Ca June 6th...it's a shame that was the same weekend of Califur. She's not going to be back in the area till next year I presume. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open. :}